Terengganu drawbridge to reopen tomorrow
Published on July 31, 2019 | by nst.com.my
KUALA TERENGGANU: The iconic drawbridge across Sungai Terengganu will be reopened to the public from 6am tomorrow.
Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Ahmad Samsuri Mokhtar said all types of vehicles would be allowed to use the drawbridge but users were not allowed to stop or park their vehicle anywhere along the span that could obstruct traffic flow.
He said those who wanted to visit the drawbridge can park their vehicles at the parking area under the drawbridge and use the stairs or lift.
The commercial space at the sky bridge, the lobby and lifts to the towers, however, were still closed to the public.
>>> Click here
- Malaysian enchantment found in local myths and legends
- The multiracial women’s athletic heroines who together won gold for Malaysia
- Malaysian rapper Namewee’s latest film ‘Babi’ nominated at four international film festivals
- Kuala Perlis fishermen reminisce days of abundant catch
- Hamid Mydin – Pencipta dan Pengasas Permainan Sepak Takraw